Sunday 15 December 2013

Getting Ready For Christmas












Hey everyone! How are you all? For the last few days I have felt absolutely awful! I think I had some sort of flu virus and it wasn't pleasant at all, I could barely talk, it hurt to breathe and literally all I wanted to do was sleep. I'm just so glad I wrote all my blog posts for last week in advance so I didn't have to worry about any of that and at least it should all be out of my system by Christmas.. silver linings and all that.

Anyway today is a little post on what my house looks like during Christmas time. I actually really struggled to take photos of everything as the lights came out a little weird on some of them and on others I just couldn't get them to look as great as they do in real life. You can tell photography isn't my strongest point.. but I tried which is the main thing! I just love getting the house ready for Christmas, its so exciting and really gets me into the festive mood. There is nothing I love more then being all snuggled up by the Christmas tree covered in twinkling lights with a hot chocolate. Its such a lovely feeling and just makes me even more excited for Christmas! Once today is over there is only 10 sleeps left! Eek! Its flying past! :)

Lots of love
Luci xo


No comments:

Post a Comment