Saturday 29 June 2013

Bourjois Queen Attitude Khol Kajal



Hey everyone! Hope you're enjoying your weekend so far. The weather is perking up a little bit and it is meant to be pretty hot and sunny tomorrow, yay! Maybe I can finally dig those shorts out? Anyway, todays post is just a quick little one on Bourjois Khol Kajal eyeliner and my thoughts on it.

So when I saw this in Boots the other day I was pretty excited. I have always wanted to try these sorts of eyeliners before but you can never ever find them. That is until Bourjois released this! Now first up, how cute is this packaging? I love it and its very 'Egyptian' with the lettering and the cute little ribbon attached to the end. Its a chunky cone shaped eyeliner inside and it never needs sharping which is brilliant news as I hate blunt eyeliners. You can just throw this in your everyday make up bag and know its always ready for use. The formula is really creamy and perfect for applying either to your waterline or your lash line and eyelid. 

There are so many ways to use this but I have mainly been using it in my waterline. Its a lovely deep black and lasts for ages and doesn't leave you with panda eyes by the end of the day. However, if you wanted too, you could create a lovely smokey eye with this as it is super blend-able when first applied.

I really love this product and seeing as I am quite fussy when it comes to black eyeliners, I was really impressed! Definitely worth a try. Have you tried Bourjois Khol Kajal? What did you think?

Kisses
Luci xo


1 comment: