Thursday 6 June 2013

Mini Shopping Trip






Hey lovelies, hope you are all well and have been enjoying this gorgeous sunshine!

I just wanted to show you guys a few things I bought the other day. It was just a little shopping trip but I still managed to pick up some really cute pieces. I wanted things that I could take on holiday with me too which is why they may seem pretty summery! So first up, I saw these gorgeous summer sandals in River Island and fell in love instantly. There was a size 4 on display so I tried it on and not only did it fit like a glove, it was also super comfortable! They were only £35 which I don't think is bad for a quality pair of shoes. I love the fact that they are white, so they will go with everything and the gold detailing around the toe and the top of the sandal is very classy and dresses them up a little so they would be perfect on a summers evening in a pub garden.

With the sandals purchased, I then headed to good ol' Toppers. There a lot of vests around at the moment with huge arm holes that can show everything off! I just wanted a cute little bandeau top to wear underneath and everywhere I had looked, were selling them at ridiculous prices (I mean you Hollister!). Why on earth someone would pay £24+ for a tiny little bandeau top is beyond me? However Topshop were selling almost the exact same thing for half price. I was sold straight away and went for this super cute coral number. I cant wait to wear it! Also in Topshop, I had a little nose at the jewellery and found this gold necklace which I thought was lovely! It will look great with pretty much everything I own and can make a few of my shirts and tops look a little edgier. For £7.50 I had to get it.

Lastly I had a little poke around in H&M, which I haven't done in a long time. H&M can either have lots of bargains or nothing at all, a little like Primark I guess, but better quality. I didn't find much other than this basic cream coloured vest. Its really cute with a nice little diamond/tribal kind of pattern to it. Its very simple but I think it will look great paired with a pair of coloured shorts or something. It also has those baggy arm holes again so my newly purchased bandeau will look brilliant underneath too!

So there you have it, my latest purchases! Have you bought anything recently? Are you stocking up on your summer wardrobe?

Kisses
Luci xo



1 comment:

  1. Hi, sounds like you got some great things! I agree those loose vests are great but you do need something for modesty!! Primark were doing 2 for £4 on litle bandeau tops! Love you to check out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete