Wednesday 19 June 2013

June Glossybox








Hey ladies. Hope you are all well and that your week is going quickly so far. I have one more day at work tomorrow and then I have ten whole days off! I am so excited, I really feel as if I need some time off. It will be very well deserved! Anyway, its that time of month to tell you about what I received in this months Glossybox. Now I will be honest, this wasn't such an amazing one for me this time around and I do feel like you get that a couple of times throughout the year with these boxes. Some are amazing and others just don't hit the spot. This is what I found in mine...

Q Body Spray. I'll start with the things I liked the most and this was one of them. It doesn't actually cost a lot to repurchase which is good and the smell is lovely! It has a lovely floral scent to it and its almost a refreshing smell. I really like it and because the spray is so fine, you don't feel as if you are spraying too much. I actually really liked this product.

Figs and Rouge 'Coco Rose' lip balm. I was pretty excited to see this in my box as you can't go wrong with a lip balm and the packaging is really cute! It also claims to be more than just your average lip balm. You can use it on your cuticles, elbows and knees, tame eyebrows and even add a little sheen to your eyelids. Its a multi purpose balm basically. I think this is something I'll pop in my bag and then I will always have something to use!

Monu Professional Skincare Hydrating Moisturiser with SPF15. I have a ridculous amount of moisturisers but I am always up for giving another one a try. This one sounds super hydrating and I like the sound of this soft focus technology which claims to blur imperfections and correct skin tone. Would be amazing if it can achieve that. It also has SPF15 which I think is quite important when purchasing a moisturiser. This product will have to pretty amazing if I was too repurchase it myself though as its nearly £30 for full size!

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse OR. Okay, this might sound really bad but I have never even heard of this brand before, let alone the product. It does look pretty interesting and I'll be sure to give it a try but I'm not sure why anyone would pay the full size price of £34. It seems quite a lot for what it is. Its basically a multi purpose dry oil which can be used on your face, hair and body as either a illuminator, a face spray or something to strengthen and hydrate hair. I might change my mind once I give it a go. I'll have to wait and see! On the plus side, the smell is amazing! Very 'summer in a bottle'. 

Paul Mitchell Curls Leave in Treatment and Ultimate Wave. I wasn't that impressed when I saw these two little tubes in my box mainly because my hair isn't actually curly at all. I love to curl my hair with a curling iron to create soft waves and I love that 'beach waves' look but I'm not sure how well these two will help me achieve that. It takes ALOT to make my hair curly/wavy so will be interesting to see how well these work. I'll keep you posted :).

Overall, maybe not the best Glossybox I have ever got but it wasn't a total disaster. There are a few products I think I could try out and possibly fall in love with, I'll just have to see. Did you get Junes Glossybox? What did you think of the products this month?

Kisses
Luci xo




1 comment:

  1. paul mitchell products? I think it's time for me to subscribe to glossy box!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete