Saturday 22 June 2013

London Shopping Haul









Hey everyone! Yes, I went to London to do a spot of shopping... again! It was such a lovely sunny day and there were so many good bargains around I ended up purchasing a few lovely things! Today I just wanted to share with you what I managed to pick up. 

So first up, Selfridges were having a sale! I don't normally bother because I can never really afford anything but this time I thought I would pop in and have a little look around. Managed to find Wildfox products for such crazily cheap prices, I actually couldn't believe it! I love Wildfox clothing, their designs are so cute and the baggy beach jumpers are beyond comfortable. However they are ridiculously expensive and I only ever purchase something when I have a voucher or they have some sort of deal on. Well I saw this gorgeous pale pink, bow print baggy beach jumper on the rack for just £40. These normally retail at £100 so I was thrilled! I also spotted this super baggy but lovely diamond vest top which was in the sale for £20. Again, Wildfox T-shirts can be priced at anything from £40-£60. I thought it would be perfect tucked into shorts or worn over a bikini or something.

Next up I popped into Topshop in Oxford Street as usual. I just love that shop, its huge and the selection is amazing! I have been wanting a cropped T-shirt for ages and found this really cute but simple red one. Also along the lines of T-shirts, I picked up this 'basket ball jersey' style top. I love these so much! When ever I have tried them on in the past they totally swamp me. Im pretty short so they just looked stupid. This one however, fitted perfectly and I love the colours. Afterwards I then had a little look in Victoria's Secret. I did go a little crazy and bought so much but I'm pretty sure you don't want to see what undies I got from there! I did pick up this cute little floral bandeau top though which I think is perfect with those baggy vests with the huge arm holes and a foaming body wash which was in the 50% off sale. Its the same scent as the body mist I have been wearing every day lately which is amazing!

Lastly I went into Forever 21 to have a little mooch around. I love looking in the jewellery section because everything is so cheap! I have a huge thing about rings at the moment so managed to pick up a couple of cute gold ones and these cute studded earrings. I did also purchase a new phone case for just £3 but I forgot to take a photo!

So thats what I managed to pick up. It was a super successful shopping trip actually, don't you just love it when that happens? I love reading haul posts so if any of you have done any shopping recently then I would love to take a look! :)

Kisses
Luci xo

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I literally just got the same bandeau from VS, I'm simply in love with it! :)

    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serious? Oh its gorgeous isn't it? :) xx

      Delete
  2. so man fun stuff! always wanted a wildfox jumper.

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever get the chance to get one then you must! They are so comfy. :) xx

      Delete