Monday 17 June 2013

Holiday Presents





Hey everyone! Today's post is just going to be a quick one on a few little goodies my sister brought back from Barcelona for me. I was really surprised as I didn't expect to receive anything like this. I was super happy and it made the fact I have yet to experience some decent sunshine not nearly as bad! :) 

So both gifts were from Sephora. I didn't even know they had a Sephora in Barcelona but apparently they do (so can we hurry up and get one in the UK too please?). First up are these really cute body washes. I did get four but I have already tested one out. I used it as bubble bath and it seriously made a lot of bubbles! So I guess this product can be used for different things. The scents I got were 'toffee' which is the one I already tested out, 'vanilla', 'strawberry' and 'peony'. I just love them and think it was such a lovely gift idea.

The other present she bought me was this tinted lip balm which is amazing! Its a gorgeous pink which looks gorgeous on the lips but is still quite subtle so it could be worn whenever and not look 'too much'. It is also super hydrating which feels lovely and I can wear this for quite a long time without my lips feeling dry or needing to reapply. So impressed! 

She also bought me two rope style bracelets which I didn't take a photo of (sorry!) and they are so cute! So a huge thank you to my sister! I love all my presents and they were such a surprise too. :)

Does anyone else like getting little gifts when people go on holiday? Have you tried any of these Sephora products before? What did you think?

Kisses
Luci xo


5 comments:

  1. oh wow i never knew they didn't have sephora in the UK! at least you got a few goodies :)

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. I feel like the UK is probably the only place that doesn't!
      Ah yeah, thank you. I certainly did :) xx

      Delete
  2. I recently got addicted to shopping on sephoria.com and love it so much that I might visit the store! I didn't know the stores aren't available in the UK but I hope they get some soon <3
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh me too! I really hope so! :) Jealous of you guys that can shop there whenever you like. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goodies! Didn't know Sephora has bath products as well! Btw have you done the Rainbow Tag yet? If not pls check out mine and I've tagged you to do it!

    ReplyDelete