Tuesday 11 June 2013

NOTD | Essie - In The Cab-Ana


Hey everyone! So todays post is my first nail or the day and seeing as I am a huge fan of nail polish, I felt I really ought to do one. :) So the shade I am currently wearing is Essie's 'In The Cab-Ana which is a lovely bright turquoise/blue. I am a huge Essie fan in the summer months. I just think their colours are perfect for the sunshine and can really give your outfit a boost. They only cost between £5.99 and £7.99 which I think is brilliant for such good quality.

I have wanted this polish for a while and ended up finally purchasing it along with a few other products on BeautyBay. You can see what else I bought here if you fancy a look. :) Anyway, as soon as I applied the polish to my nails, I fell in love. It was everything I thought it would be and was so bright  and summery! The formula is brilliant as nearly all Essie polishes are but this also looked great and very opaque after just one coat. I applied a second purely out of habit really. :) I'm not sure the photos really do the colour justice, I think its a lot brighter in person.

So if you are looking for a new summer nail polish then I highly recommend this one! Any other Essie polishes I should try for summer?

Kisses
Luci xo


2 comments:

  1. loove that color! it looks great with your skin tone too, not sure how would that look on me but I will be hunting for this polish now =)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and subscribing! I'm a new followers of yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! :) I think it would look fantastic on you. :)
      Also, thank you for the follow. xxx

      Delete