Saturday 15 June 2013

MAC Lipstick | Flamingo


Natural Light
With Flash
Hey ladies! Hope you have been enjoying your weekend so far. Weekends are over way too quick don't you think? If only week days were the same! Anyway, todays post is on a new MAC lipstick I purchased the other week. Its from their 'All About Orange' collection which I think has a fantastic selection of shades but I finally settled on 'Flamingo'.

I think Flamingo was released in a collection last year but I never managed to pick it up, this time I was lucky! Its basically a gorgeous milky pink with a hint of coral to it. Its stunning shade and because it is a lustre (which happen to my favourite finish) it isn't chalky and still moisturising. As far as lustres go, 'Flamingo' has more colour pay off then your standard lustre lipstick but is still gives a natural sheen. I love it so much! 

It's definitely going to be one of my favourite pink shades I own, purely because its a nice every day yet summery kind of shade. Unfortunately I do think it is now sold out on the MAC website but you may still be able to get hold of it in the stores.

Have any of you tried any of the products from the 'All About Orange' collection? What did you think?

Lots of love
Luci xo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely color... Perfect for the summer

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete