Saturday 2 November 2013

Monthly Favourites | October








Hey everyone. Can anyone actually believe its November already? It means there is less then 2 months till Christmas which is so so exciting, this year is flying past so fast. So anyway, that means its time for my October favourites. I love writing monthly favourite posts and I also love reading them, its great to see what people have been loving and sometimes makes you want to give them a try too. :) So this is what my monthly favourites consist of this time…

Sebastian Thickfy Foam. So I did a blog post on this last month and I just love it. This creates so much volume in my hair and really does make it feel and look thicker which is perfect for me. My hair is quite fine so this makes it look a lot better and makes the volume in my hair last pretty much all day which is amazing! I also love the fact that it doesn't leave my hair crispy or anything which some mousses can do.

MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara. So I purchased this a couple of weeks ago and wasn't completely sure first of all, its not the sort of mascara I would normally go for but I fancied a change. Well now I just adore this mascara! I think I'll do a separate post on this but I just had to include it in my monthly favourites as I have been wearing this every single day and have been loving what it does to my lashes. It is also super black which I love!

MAC Lashes in #48. I don't wear falsies that much as I never feel I need too, for me its more of a special occasion thing. I did go to a wedding this month though and these just looked stunning. They just made my eyes really stand out but they weren't too crazy or dramatic so they didn't look out of place. I just love them and they were so comfortable that I didn't feel like I wanted to pull them off after a few hours. I highly recommend MAC lashes.

Vaseline Paint the Town Red. I saw this in Boots and had to get it, the pot alone sold it to me  as its so cute and different. This has a gorgeous red tint to it and I have been wearing it a lot this month. Its so much easier to apply then red lipstick and can be used really quickly so even if I was rushing around I could apply it in seconds. Of course it is Vaseline so its also really hydrating and moisturising for your lips too.

Essie Nail Polish in ' Bahama Mama'. I just adore this colour. Autumn is all about those deep berry shades and dark polishes and I have been reaching for this gorgeous plum shade so often this month. Its just a stunning colour and is super flattering too. I did a post on this shade here if you'd like to see a swatch. :)

Zara Chunky Gold Chain. I have been wearing this with nearly everything this month. Its just gorgeous and its a lovely shade of gold. It looks fantastic with so many things but I originally bought to wear to a wedding. I just love chunky chains at the moment, it has to be one of my favourite trends currently.

Yankee Candle 'Nature's Paintbrush'. Lastly is my non beauty or fashion favourite which is a candle. Now I am a huge candle lover but more so in Autumn and Winter. I just find they make the room so much cosier and the scents are to die for. This is the one I have been burning most this month and its just lovely. Its just an Autumn day captured in a candle. I just love it!

So thats it for my monthly favourites. What have you been loving this October?

Kisses
Luci xo



No comments:

Post a Comment