Saturday 30 November 2013

Maybelline The Eye Eraser





Hey ladies! Now I don't know about you but there is nothing I hate more then dark circles under my eyes and I am always trying new concealers to combat this. I used to use this basic Maybelline concealer stick and it covered like a dream, then they discontinued it. Typical! So last week I thought I would give the Eye Eraser a go. I have always been intrigued by the sponge applicator and seeing as it was still by Maybelline I knew the quality would be good. It also has Goji berry in it which is meant to care for the eye area at the same time so I couldn't go wrong. :)

So first up, the packaging is something totally different to anything I have ever used before and is a nice compact size so its ideal for carrying around with you. The mini sponge applicator is really cute and super soft to the touch and makes applying it a lot easier then you would think. It doesn't drag on the skin around the eye and provides a nice amount of product.

Now I got this in the 'light' shade and its matches my skin perfectly. I'm a NC15 in MAC foundation just to give you some sort of idea. The product itself is lovely and creamy, glides onto the skin and its also really easy to blend. I hate concealers that crease really easily and get all cakey when applied to the skin but this isn't like that at all. The only thing I would say is I found I couldn't apply this just by using the applicator, I used my fingers afterwards to completely blend it into my skin. For me, it created a more flawless finish. As for coverage, this was really good! It doesn't totally 'erase' dark circles like the name suggests but it definitely reduces them.

Overall I was really impressed with this concealer and I loved the flawless finish it left me with. The sponge applicator is cute and does make application a little easier. If you are on the hunt for a new concealer to hide those bags then this is worth a try. You can pick this up for about £7.99 from all good drugstores. 

Have you tried this product before? What did you think? Any concealers you swear by?

Lots of love
Luci xo


No comments:

Post a Comment