Thursday 2 January 2014

Its 2014! My New Years Resolutions

Photo from WeHeartIt

Happy New Year to all of you! I hope you had a fantastic beginning to 2014. I can't believe its the start of a new year already, 2013 went so quickly! Today I wanted to do a quick post on what my new years resolutions are. I always try and make some every year and I nearly always give up within the first week or so but this year, I really want to try and stick with as many as possible and I figure if I write them down here, then it gives me a little more incentive to do so.

1. Find a job I love. I really want to find a new job thats a little more me this year. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate where I work at the moment but I am ready for a change and a new challenge and what better time to start looking then the new year. I just want to be able to wake up and look forward to going to work and doing something I like. I know its going to be difficult as a lot of things that I class as 'dream jobs' are nigh impossible for me to get into but I am going to give it my best shot. 

2. Get toned and become healthier. I am pretty sure I say this every year but this time I am really going to try. I just want to be a little more healthier and get toned up. I'm not fat by any means but I would like to look a lot trimmer and toned and work on my muscles a bit, I am beyond weak!

3. Drink more water. This is also about being healthier as I think I drink about 2-3 glasses of water a day which is appalling! Its not good for me at all and I must be so dehydrated all the time which is probably why I get lots of headaches and my skin is pretty dry. This is something I really want to work on this year.

4. Say yes more. I need to say yes to so many more things. I don't want to miss out on any exciting opportunities because I am too scared to give anything a go and instead of saying no because I am too tired or something I want to push myself to say yes and have a good time. 

5. Learn the piano. I have wanted to learn how to play the piano for years and I have finally decided that now is the time. I am going to try and self teach myself and see how I get on. I am not particularly musical but I am not going to let thats stop me. It should be pretty fun and who knows, I could have a talent I never knew about or at least develop a new skill.

6. Give blood. I kept meaning to do this last year but never got round to it. This year I want to do it at least once. Its so important to give blood as people need it all the time and the fact that I could change peoples lives is an amazing thought. 

7. Hypnotherapy for flying. I am a pretty terrible flyer and have been for years and years but I really want to see if I can do something about it and I heard that hypnotherapy can really help. Its something I want to look into and see if it could work for me.

8. Donate to charity. Lastly I want to make a bit of a difference, even if its just donating a a few pounds every month to a charity. Charities need donations all the time and its something I really feel like I want do. 

So thats my eight new years resolutions for 2014. I am hoping to stick to at least half if not all of them but we shall wait and see. Have you got any resolutions this year? What are they?

Kisses
Luci xo

No comments:

Post a Comment