Saturday 4 January 2014

Instagram Diary #4

Follow me on Instagram Luci36
My beautiful new coat * Cute quote * Boxing day lunch * Onesie selfie * Christmas dinner - yummy * My Christmas sweatshirt * Sister selfie * Tiffany bracelet * Gorgeous Kate Spade purse * Carnaby Street lights * Christmas tree * My baby, Skye * Chocolate every day * New winter hat * My new favourite album * Christmas Costa cup

Hey everyone! I wanted to do another Instagram diary before I take too many photos in 2014. So this is basically the last one that is full of 2013 photos. They are mainly all from December with a few from November thrown in. So starting from the top, I bought this gorgeous coat the other day and I am totally in love with it! Its just the perfect shade of grey and I love the leather detailing on the collar. I just can't wait to show it off. Then I have this very colourful quote which I think is really true  and something I am aiming to achieve this year. The next few are from Christmas day and Boxing day such as dinner, my sister and I doing the standard Christmas selfie, me in my super cute reindeer onesie and of course, a shot of my Christmas jumper. I just loved the sparkle reindeers! I then wanted to include some presents that I received for Christmas like my stunning Tiffany bracelet and gorgeous Kate Spade purse. I love them both so so much! I then have a snap of Carnaby Street's Christmas lights which are so pretty and our Christmas tree this year. I love putting our Christmas tree up, its so much fun and really gets me in the festive mood. :) I had to include a photo of Skye at Christmas time with her red velvet collar which she soon gets sick of but she just looks so adorable in it! The last one from December is my advent calendar, I think you are never too old for a chocolate advent calendar and everyone should have one. 

The last few are from November and they are of me posing with my brand new wooly hat, my new favourite album which is One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' which I have been listening too non stop (I am a 1D fan and I am not ashamed) and lastly is Costa's Christmas cups which I think are really cute. :)

So thats my Instagram Diary. I hope you enjoyed it and if you fancy following me on Instagram then that would be lovely. 

Kisses
Luci xo

No comments:

Post a Comment