Tuesday 14 January 2014

Mini Boots Haul



Hey everyone! So I got paid before the weekend and just like always, as well as spending its on some new clothes and bits and bobs, I also had a little splurge in Boots too. It happens every single time, I don't seem to be able to walk into a Boots store and leave empty handed. So I picked up a few essentials as per normal and then got totally distracted and ended up down the make up aisles where I found all these lovely things..

Maybelline Baby Skin. I have heard so many great things about this product and as soon as I saw it there on the shelf I just had to pop it straight into my basket. I'll probably do a separate post on this and share my thoughts once I have used it a few times. I am really excited to give it a go though and I really hope its worth the hype. I have been looking to try a pore eraser for a while now but I wanted one that was wasn't going to break the bank and this could be it. :)

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara. This was a total impulse buy. I just saw it on display when I was making my way to the till and just had to have it. (Those displays work on me every single time!). I am a huge fan of mascaras and love trying them all out and this one promised big 'manga style' lashes. Again I will probably do a separate post on this once I have given it a whirl.

Essie Polish in 'Sable Collar' and 'Toggle To The Top'. I have been wanted theses shades since something like November and I couldn't find them anywhere! So when I saw the Winter 2013 collection staring back at me I was beyond happy. I settled on just two of the shades even though I loved all of them and I can't wait to wear them. They are beautiful winter shades that will look great with everything.

Invisi Bobble. This just caught my eye and I was so intrigued I thought I would try it. Its meant to be a hair tie that won't snag or break your hair. I am not entirely sure how this actually works and it looks totally random, like some sort of keyring but never mind! Its worth a try and it was so affordable I won't even mind if it doesn't do the job. 

L'Oreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Shampoo. I just needed a new shampoo and this just looked so pretty in the bottle I was pretty much sold already. However I did want something moisturising that made my hair look a little less dull and this is meant to do just that. The fact its sparkly is just a bonus. :)

So thats what I picked up in my latest trip to Boots. Do you ever find you get slightly carried away like me? Have you tried any of these products before? What did you think? I would love to hear about it. :)

Kisses
Luci xo



2 comments:

  1. I always get carried away. I love the nail polishes they are gorgeous colours

    Carrieanne xx
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! The babyskin Face primer works really good! Hope you'll like it!

    Evelyn<3

    ReplyDelete