Friday 17 January 2014

Tom Ford Lipstick | Spanish Pink






Hello ladies! Todays post is on yet another lipstick I have added to my ever growing collection and this one is pretty special. I have longed for a Tom Ford lipstick for the longest time and I finally decided to just go for it and purchase one. They are pretty pricey at £36 and thats one of the reasons I never bought one until now. However, I can say that its actually worth every single penny!

So first up, the packaging is just gorgeous and looks really expensive, (as it should do for that price). Its just a lovely classic style and I love the gold detailing and the TF embossed on the top, its just so beautiful and makes me want to show it off at every opportunity. The shade I went for is 'Spanish Pink' which is a really pretty nude/pink shade with an almost peachy tone to it. Its the perfect go to shade that you can wear with a natural look or with a dark, smokey eye. Its a super versatile shade and something I have been looking for in a lipstick for a while.

As for the formula, this lipstick is just a dream. Its got a lovely soft, buttery texture to it which makes it easy to apply. It gives a full coverage and is also very pigmented which I love. The only thing I would say is that because its such a soft lipstick, it doesn't seem to last as long as some other lipstick brands but to be honest, its not a huge problem for me. It doesn't take long to just reapply when you get a spare minute.

I can safely say that this won't be my last Tom Ford lipstick purchase at all. Despite the price tag, this lipstick is amazing and well worth the money. I can't wait to save up for my next shade. :)

Have you ever tried Tom Ford lipsticks? What shade would you love to get your mitts on?

Kisses
Luci xo


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I've been eyeing Tom Ford lipsticks for a while too, but just too chicken to purchase it because of the expense. But I'll probably give Tom Ford lipsticks a try!!!

    Evelyn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah thats exactly how I was but I am so happy I finally gave in and bought one. :) xx

      Delete