Tuesday 21 January 2014

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara


Hey everyone! So I recently picked up a few new things to try when I popped into Boots and this mascara was one of them. It was a totally random purchase and something I literally saw on a display and just liked the look of it. I had never heard or seen it before so yeah, a complete impulse buy! However, after using this for over a week now I can safely say that I am so happy I bought it.

So first up is the packaging. Its so pretty and totally different from anything I have ever used before. The hot pink and black colours make it stand out and the metallic style lid is super girly too. This mascara is also really light to hold which makes doing my lashes a lot easier and the fact the wand is really bendy helps a lot too! Its got this little join that allows you to move the wand up and down, left and right without having to actually do a lot. The brush itself, as you can see in the photo, is a little different too. It has all the larger bristles at the bottom and then it graduates into a point at the tip, which makes doing your bottom lashes a total breeze. 

As for the product itself, I love it. Its a gorgeous black shade that is very intense which is perfect for me, I like my lashes to be as dark as possible. Its also available in other shades too and a waterproof version for those of you that want something a little different. It glides onto my lashes easily and doesn't leave them looking clumpy or leave any smudges throughout the day. I like my mascara to last all day without me having to constantly reapply and this does just that, as well as giving my lashes a gorgeous curl to them too.

So if you are after a new drug store mascara and fancy something thats going to create beautiful looking lashes in no time at all, then this could be for you. 

Have you tried this mascara before? What did you think?

Kisses,
Luci xo


1 comment:

  1. great post ! I love hearing about new mascaras and the option of it being waterproof!! I might just give it a try !

    Evelyn x

    ReplyDelete