Saturday 11 January 2014

Sanctuary Spa Goodies





Hey everyone. Its the weekend at last and that means I can finally relax, do a bit of shopping and just have some quality me time. Its very well deserved as I've had a super hectic week at work. Anyway, today's post is on a couple of Sanctuary Spa goodies I received in my Christmas stocking. I have always wanted to try Sanctuary products and occasionally I'll get hold of a sample or maybe get a little something in my Glossybox so I was super chuffed when I unwrapped these little goodies.

The products in my stocking were a foaming bath soak and a body soufflé which were both equally amazing. The Foaming Bath Soak smells amazing and is lovely and moisturising on my skin. You get a lot of bubbles out of this which is good and it left my skin feeling super soft and smooth. I also really liked the fact that its gentle on your skin. I don't always like things that can be a little harsh as my skin is quite sensitive. Moving onto the Mande Lular Body Soufflé, this product is amazing! The scent is absolutely gorgeous and lingers on my skin and has a lovely whipped cream consistency to it which makes it feel super luxurious. My skin has never felt so soft and I will defiantly be repurchasing this when my little tub runs out.

After using both these products, I now know I want to try some more of their range. I've been having a little look on their website and there are so many things I'd like to give a try. I think I'll be ordering something soon. :)

Have you tried any Sanctuary Spa products before? What did you think?

Lots of love
Luci xo


4 comments:

  1. I love the look of the Body Souffle. Sanctuary is a brand that I've wanted to try out for ages. I have so many skincare products waiting to be used at the moment but this is definitely on my list of things to buy once all my current products run out.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post girl! That body souffle just looks like it would make your skin baby soft! I probably might have to try this out too! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its well worth trying it, I can't get over how soft my skin is. xx

      Delete