Sunday 19 January 2014

Jo Malone Candle





Hey everyone! I hope you are all well and having a fantastic weekend. It was my birthday yesterday so I have been having a great time, spending it with family and friends and getting super spoilt. I can't believe I am now 24 yeas old! Its scary! Anyway, todays post is on a sneaky little purchase I made the other day. I have been eyeing up Jo Malone candles for such a long time, I just think they are gorgeous and the scents are just amazing. As you all probably know, I am a huge candle junkie and I can't actually get enough of them. To me, there is nothing better then being all snuggled up with a candle flickering away in the evening. Its just all cosy and perfect. So I finally decided to splash out and treat myself to one.

I went for the scent 'Vanilla and Anise' as vanilla is probably one of my favourite smells. Its so comforting and can be quite subtle at the same time. Jo Malone describe it as 'create an ambience that is compelling to the senses, sensual and soothing'. Its basically got a lovely hint of vanilla to it and a slight hint of spice. To me, it just smells divine and I can't wait to actually light it. 

I think the entire packaging is stunning and really makes the whole thing a little more special. You also get a set of Jo Malone matches with it too which I think is a lovely little touch and would make the entire thing a great gift for someone. If you fancy splashing out on a candle then I would recommend these for not only the scent but at how gorgeous they are to look at too. They just looks so elegant.

Have you ever tried any Jo Malone candles? Any other Jo Malone products I should take a look at?

Kisses
Luci xo

No comments:

Post a Comment