Wednesday 13 November 2013

Instagram Diary #3

Follow me on Instagram - Luci36
Me wearing a onesie to work * New MAC lipsticks * Yankee Candles * Name necklace * Victoria's Secret reward card * New pjs * Halloween Pumpkin * Candy corn * Cute quote * Selfie * My eye makeup for a wedding * Group selfie * Me and my best friend * Superhero quote * RiRi Hearts MAC * Hello October 

Hey everyone! Just another Instagram Diary post for those of you that don't follow me on Instagram. :). These are taken from October through to now so its pretty spaced out. So I'll start with the most recent at the top, this was taken just the other day and its me wearing a onesie at work. It was pretty fun to wear one actually and even though I am sure I got some very strange looks at least I was super comfy and cosy too! Next are a few things I have purchased recently including two new MAC lipsticks, Yankee candles and my new name necklace - Carrie style. I also got a gorgeous new pair of pi's from Victoria's Secret and with that came a reward card. If I pop back in December this card could have £10, £50 or £500 on it… kinda hoping for the £500! Then I have a few snaps of Halloween themed things like my super cute pumpkin and some candy corn which is so yummy! There are also a few quotes there which I thought were cute and pretty funny too and a nice little photo to welcome October. The rest are selfies from a wedding I went to last month. It was really fun and I wanted to include a few snaps from it as well as the eye make up I wore too. Last of all, my RiRi Hearts MAC palette which I just love!

So thats my Instagram Diary, I hope you enjoyed it and if you'd like to follow me on Instagram then feel free. :)

Kisses
Luci xo

No comments:

Post a Comment