Tuesday 5 November 2013

MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash


Hey everyone. Today's post is on this MAC mascara that I featured in my latest monthly favourites. Now I love mascara, its one of things that I use every single day and I feel it really makes a difference to my eyes. To be honest, I don't think I would last too long without it at all. I actually purchased this as I was in desperate need of a new mascara, my normal MAC mascara had totally finished and I saw this on display in the MAC store and thought I would give it a whirl.

The packaging is what made it stand out to me. I know its the classic MAC black packaging but the shape is so unusual. I have no idea why they went of this sort of style at all but I have to say that when applying this, the wand handle is actually really comfortable to hold. As for the product itself, I love it. First of all, its blacker than black shade makes it really stand out on my lashes and it doesn't smudge, flake off or clump which is super important and lasts all day and night. It is meant to create a curl to your lashes and add lots of volume and length. My lashes have a natural curl to them anyway so I can't say whether that claim actually works but as for length and volume, hell yeah. My lashes just look pretty perfect with this on them and I haven't stopped using it at all. 

This mascara is quite pricey at £18 but I personally think its worth every penny. I don't know whether I prefer it to my MAC Zoom Fast mascara but I would think about purchasing it again thats for sure.

Have you tried any MAC mascaras? Any favourites?

Kisses
Luci xo


1 comment:

  1. Great post Luci ! And I am the same with mascara too! I have to have it on before i leave the house ? (including my eyebrows xP)

    Evelyn <3

    ReplyDelete