Tuesday 26 November 2013

Lanolips 101 Ointment Balm





Hey everyone! So if, like me, you are a lip product junkie then you'll understand that a girl can never have too many lip balms no matter how similar they are. I am always on the hunt for a lip balm that works wonders on my lips and with the winter weather nearly upon us, I need something to totally banish dry lips forever. So when I saw this cute little tube in Boots the other day I knew I had to try it out. I have heard so many great reviews on this that I couldn't wait to give it a whirl.

So first up, how cute is this packaging? I love the fact its a pink tube with a gold cap, it makes it look really special and super girly. The little sheep logo is really sweet too and ties in nicely with the actual product. This multi purpose balm contains Lanolin which is a natural substance taken from shorn sheep's wool. Sounds kind of random I know but this stuff works!

When I first applied this I couldn't believe how tough it was to get out of the tube, the product itself was really hard and its only when I massaged it onto my lips, did it turn into a lovely buttery texture.  I now warm the tube in my hands first just to make it a little easier to apply. This balm is amazing, it has totally transformed my lips and I can now wear matte lipstick without having to worry about any dry patches. Its really hydrating, moisturising and lasts for hours. I also love the fact that its natural, I find lip balms with any sort of chemicals in them react badly with my lips. Another plus point for me is its totally odourless, I find scented products annoy me after a while so this is ideal. It is a little pricey at £11 but I am sick and tired of spending a fortune on really cheap lip balms that either don't work or make my lips worse.

I think this will be a firm favourite for me now. I haven't had any lip balm top this so far and I have already ordered another tube so when I run out I don't need to panic. If you fancy trying a lip balm that is natural and super hydrating then this could be for you. I highly recommend it and I can't see myself using anything else. :)

Have you tried Lanolips before? What did you think?

Kisses
Luci xo


1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try Lanolips in Banana but it was sold out online at Boots the last time I checked. However, I didn't realise that there wasn't an applicator on it until now, so I probably won't be getting one haha.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete