Saturday 9 November 2013

Yankee Candles | Christmas Scents





Hey everyone, I hope you are all well and having a lovely weekend so far. Today's post is on some Yankee candles I picked up recently. Now, I am sure you all know by now that I am a huge candle fan and there is nothing I like more come autumn/winter time then lighting a scented candle and just relaxing. I find them really soothing and they instantly make a room warm and cosy. My favourite scents have to be the autumn ones and of course Christmas ones.

So I picked up a few new candles for the Christmas season as I missed out badly last year. There is something about Christmas candles that makes people go a little crazy and by the beginning of December last year, every single scent I liked had sold out. I was not impressed but I learnt from my mistake and got in there a little earlier this time. So the scents I went for are 'Sparkling Cinnamon', 'Snow In Love', 'Winter Wonderland' and 'Christmas Eve'.

Like i have said before, I am useless at describing scents so I am just going to go by what they describe them as themselves if thats okay…

So 'Sparkling Cinnamon' is described as 'Holiday glow… the spicy warmth of real imported stick cinnamon with a hint of cloves.' Cinnamon for me is the perfect Christmas scent so I can't wait to light this one! 'Snow In Love' is described as 'Fall in love with this delightful blend of creamy, comforting woods and wintry powder freshness.' This I could literally smell all day long, it smells that good. I can't even describe it, its just gorgeous! 'Winter Wonderland' is described as 'So real you can almost hear sleigh bells… the tingle of a frosty breeze blowing through icy pines.' This is just a lovely refreshing scent and perfect for when you want something light. 'Christmas Eve' is described as 'Traditional Christmas scents of a warm hearth, sugared plums and candid fruits.' I have been after this candle for ages as to me, this is Christmas in a jar. I think I will be saving this one till Christmas is really upon us. :)

So they are my latest additions to my candle collection for winter. I think that will probably do me now for the next couple of months but you never know, I could sneak another couple in before then!

What are your favourite Yankee candle scents? What candles do you like lighting this season?

Kisses
Luci xo

3 comments:

  1. They all sound amazing! I think my favorite (from your description) is Snow in Love. :)

    fallintobeautyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas eve actually reminds me on Lush store, doesn't it? I sell Yankee candles and I had lots of time figuring it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sound of 'Christmas Eve'. I never use candles though but one of my friends absolutely loves Yankee candles so I'll definitely be getting that one.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete