Monday 18 November 2013

November Glossybox








Hello my lovelies, todays post is on this months Glossybox. I can't believe I have been receiving Glossy-boxes now for about a year, its gone so quickly! After lasts months disappointment I was really hoping that this box would be a little more exciting and have a few products that I would actually like to try out. So this is what was inside…

Vichy Idealia Life Serum. First up, this little organza bag filled with three pint sized boxes of this serum was really cute. Its a nice idea and makes it look a little prettier. As for the product, Vichy is a brand I have wanted to try for a little while now and this sounds like a good product to test first. Its meant to protect your skin from visible effects of stress, pollution and an unbalanced diet and basically create gorgeous looking skin. I am pretty excited to try this out and it can be worn underneath your usual moisturiser so you don't have to completely change your skin care routine. I can't wait to give this a try. 

Emite Make Up Micronized Eyeshadow. I am a totally sucker for any sort of make up product and this cute little pot of eyeshadow is no exception. It basically has no paragons or perfume in it so its gentle of contact wearers or people with sensitive eyes. I received this gorgeous champagne pearl sort of shade that has a hint of shimmer to it, its stunning. 

Yves Rocher Hand Cream. With the weather getting colder, skin is bound to get drier and I am huge on applying hand cream every single night. It makes such a huge difference and means I have super soft hands, all year round. So when I saw this in my box of goodies I was very happy. I have tried this already and leaves my hands feeling really hydrated but non greasy and the smell is amazing. It also only retails for just under £2 so its nice and affordable too. :)

Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails. I can't wait to try this out! Sometimes when you don't have a fast drying top coat, you can wait forever for your nails to dry and it can be very annoying. So if this works, it could make blowing on your nails a thing of the past. This is meant to dry nails in 60 seconds whilst also conditioning cuticles. Pretty excited about this!

B. Quick One Coat Professional Finish Nail Polish. I could have either got this or a nail polish shade in my box this month and I wish I had got the nail polish. This is pretty much a top coat that you apply just once over your nail polish. Its meant to make your colour last a little longer and give it lasting shine. and to be honest, I could have done without this as I had already received the Elegant Touch Rapid Dry. Its near enough the same thing and is probably my least favourite item in this months box.

So thats what I received in this months box. Overall I was impressed with the products and its a huge improvement from October's. I will be trying out nearly everything which is good. What did you think of this months box?

Kisses
Luci xo




No comments:

Post a Comment