Friday 15 November 2013

What's In My Bag?






Hey everyone! Today I wanted to do a 'what's in my bag' post. I have wanted to do one of these for a little while but I wanted to wait until I bought a new bag so I could talk to you about that too! Now everything in these pictures is straight out of my bag, I haven't added anything or taken anything away apart from my keys as I take them out of my bag when I get home and I totally forgot to include them in the photo… you'll just have to imagine my keys being there. :)

So first up, my bag. I bought this about a month ago from M&S. Now seeing as thats where I work, I tend not to get a lot from there as after seeing it all day long, it gets boring and loses its appeal. I normally just buy food from there.. as its much easier then going anywhere else. However, I saw this Autograph bag and actually really loved it. It comes in a few other colours but I figured black went with everything and was ideal for winter. Its got leather handles and and detailing and the rest is almost like a waterproof material. Its the perfect size to take to work or out shopping and I can fit everything I need inside and more. 

Now onto whats inside my bag. So obviously I have the essentials such as my keys and my Topshop purse which I got in a super bright pink colour in the summer. I just wanted something really bright so its easy to find and its a nice big size. I am a total sucker for a big purse, I love cramming all my cards inside and still having room left. I really hate small purses, I just don't see the point in them. Of course I have my iPhone 5 which I can't go anywhere without and I recently got this gorgeous Kate Spade phone case, something I have been after for ages! I also nearly always carry my Kindle around with me. You never know when you might have some time to kill so I like to have it to hand. Another few essentials I have in my bag are pain killers, 4Head (which I think is amazing if you suffer with bad headaches like me), hand sanitizer (very important) and a packet of polos and gum.

Make up wise I never take lots as I am always switching it up. I always have my MAC Prep and Prime powder, my MAC concealer and of course a lip balm. I also tend to carry around a range of lip products as they are something I always chuck in at the last minute. Currently I have a MAC lipstick in the shade 'Hug me', a Rimmel Apocalips in the shade 'Nova' and my Sephora tinted lip balm. In a week or so I am positive that will be different. Last of all is a mini hairbrush. I don't like carrying huge brushes around with me and this is the perfect size.

So thats the contents of my bag, I hope you enjoyed being nosey!

What do you carry around in your handbag?

Kisses
Luci xo

No comments:

Post a Comment