Monday 11 November 2013

MAC Divine Night Collection Lipsticks






Hey ladies! Today's post is on two of the new lipsticks from MAC's holiday collection Divine Night. There is nothing I love more then new MAC collections but the holiday one has to be my favourite. The colours are always stunning, the packing is always a little more special and there is always something exciting about a Christmas collection being launched.

I had spent a little time before this was launched looking at everything that would be in the collection and the shades on offer so I kind of already knew what I wanted to get my mitts on. I went for two of the lipsticks, 'Flair For Finery' and 'Private Party'. I just fell in love with them!

So first up, I just wanted to say how gorgeous the packaging is this year. They have a lovely art deco feel going on and the lipsticks just look so posh and expensive. They are a little dearer then your average MAC lipstick, retailing at £16.50 instead of £14 but for the packaging, I feel its worth a little bit extra. All the amazing gift sets this year are also amazing so its worth taking a look, I have added some of them onto my Christmas list this year already! Anyway onto the products themselves..

So Flair For Finery is a gorgeous cool pinkish nude shade and it is just stunning. It is perfect for when I just want a hint of colour on my lips and will look great paired with dramatic eye makeup or an every day look. Its a lustre which means its nice and glossy and perfect for dry lips, ideal for the wintery weather. Private Party is the total opposite, its a lovely deep plum mauve colour and is the sort of shade everyone wants to be wearing this season. It just looks gorgeous when applied and because it has a satin finish it glides over my lips easily. I just think it is such a beautiful colour and something I didn't have in my collection before.

Unfortunately, all the lipstick are sold out online, but you may be able to get hold of some in store. Its well worth taking a look at the entire collection as I think MAC have done really well this year. I struggled to narrow it down to just the two! What do you think of holiday collections?

Kisses
Luci xo


1 comment: