Monday 25 November 2013

The Disney Tag

Photos from WeHeartIt

Hey everyone! Today is another tag post and one that I feel I just had to do and thats The Disney Tag. So I am a massive Disney fan, I have been watching Disney movies my entire life and I still enjoy snuggling up and watching them now when I just want to relax and watch something nice and easy. There is something about Disney thats just so magical and always leave you with that 'feel good' feeling. As far as I am concerned, you are never too old for Disney. So onto the tag…

1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience.

I would have to say the lantern scene in Tangled. Its just so magical and beautiful and it always makes me really happy when I see it on screen so imagine actually being there! If I could have the song playing in the background too that would be even better. :)

2. An unforgettable moment you've had at the parks.

I have only ever been to Disneyland Paris once when I was 9 and I just remember the entire trip being just magical and amazing! I think when you are young, the place just seems so special and you believe every single thing thats happening. I would say I probably have two unforgettable moments from that trip and they would be having breakfast with all the characters as I really thought I was having breakfast with the real Mickey Mouse! We all had to get up and do the 'Hey Macarena' which just sticks in my memory. My second one would be when we got to go to the nighttime parade. Everything was lit up with fairy lights and we had this giant sparkling mechanical snail come charging towards us, I just remember being so excited and finding the whole thing just magical.

3.What non-Disney song reminds you of Disney or brings back memories?

The only songs I can think of are Disney songs! 'Its a Small World' always brings back memories but thats still a Disney song…

4.When was the first time you went to a Disney park?

Like I said, I have only ever been once and it was August 1999. Me and my sister couldn't contain ourselves, we were that excited. We had always wanted to go to Disneyland and never thought we would. We had what we thought was a long train journey on the Eurostar when really it probably wasn't that bad at all.

5. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?

Ah thats tough as they all seem so nice! I would probably say Tinkerbell though if I had to choose just one. She is so cute and seems really kind and fun. Plus she is a fairy so just imagine the sorts of things she could magic up, I could probably even fly which would be pretty cool. :)

6. Who are your favourite Disney princesses?

Okay, first up would be Rapunzel, she is my favourite of all time. I just love her attitude and how she wants to try new things and give everything a go even if she is terrified. I want to be a little more like that myself and people definitely underestimate her, she seems really sweet and everything but she knows how to stand up for herself and I love that about her. I also really like Arial, Jasmine and Pocahontas.

7. Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry.

Oh there are two scenes that bring me to tears every single time I watch them and I am pretty sure I'm not alone. They are when Mufasa dies in Lion King and when Bambi's mother is killed. Oh just thinking about them makes me sad.

8. What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?

I think it would have to be Beauty and the Beast. I remember being really young and just sitting in front of the telly watching it for probably the hundredth time wearing a pair of purple leggings covered with the rose from the movie and a purple sweatshirt with belle and the beast across it. I loved that film so much.

9. What is your favourite Disney movie?

Oh I could never just choose one! They are all amazing and I really do love them all. I love the classics and I love movies like Pirates of the Caribbean. I am just one big Disney fan. :)

10. Share a video or image that shows your love of Disney.

I thought I would include a couple of photos from when I went to Disneyland as it really was an amazing trip. :)




Now I tag all of you to give this tag a go, especially if you are a Disney fan. Let me know if you do so I can take a look at your answers. :)

Kisses
Luci xo

No comments:

Post a Comment