Wednesday 20 November 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

Photos from WeHeartIt
So I saw this tag on YouTube a few weeks ago and thought it was such a good one and I didn't see why us bloggers couldn't give it a go either. Like you all probably know by now, I love doing these sorts of blog posts as well as reading them and seeing everyones answers, so here we go!

1. Favourite candle scent?

I love burring candles come Autumn and Winter so this is pretty tough as I wouldn't say I had just one favourite. I think I'll go with the candle I am bunting right now and thats Yankee Candle's 'Winter Wonderland'. Its just a gorgeous scent and I could burn it for hours on end. 

2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? 

Okay, if its freezing cold outside then I would go for a hot chocolate as it always warms me up and makes me feel all cosy. However, on a daily basis I would have to go with tea. There is something about a cup of tea after a long day at work or when you just want to snuggle up that makes me feel all warm inside. Lets be honest here, tea makes everything okay. :)

3. What's the best fall memory you have?

When me and my sister were younger, our dad would give a conker to each of us that he picked up on his way home from work and we used to get so excited about it! He would do this every single year and would always find the biggest, shiniest ones he could. I just remember us really looking forward to it and for me, it meant that autumn was really here. Its weird how you remember certain things and they stick with you for years and years..

4. Which make up trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?

Easily dark lips. I am useless at applying winger eyeliner so I hardly ever wear it. I love a dark lip for this time of year, it can be simple or dramatic and there are so many shades to choose from, there is always something to suit everyone.

5. Best Fragrance for fall?

Oooo thats tough one but I am going to go with Marc Jacobs' Dot. Its such a gorgeous scent and really reminds me of the leaves falling from the trees and when I went to New York in September. I really like it and its something I always end of going back to, time and time again. Plus the bottle is beyond cute!

6. Favourite Thanksgiving food?

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK.. 

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?

Autumn weather here in the UK is pretty drab and cold. We get some days where the sun is shining and the weather is lovely and crisp but we get a lot of days where it just rains all day long and gets pretty cold. Put it this way, we are wearing coats, jackets and scarves by the end of October.

8. Most worn sweater?

Its changed all the time! For me, it depends how cold it is. If its not too bad then probably a nice cosy sweat shirt or something, its its freezing then probably a nice cable knit sweater. I don't tend to wear one more then the other though otherwise I would never get a lot of wear out of them all.

9. Must have nail polish this fall?

There have been two that I have been wearing nearly all the time and thats Essie's 'Bahama Mama' and Essie's 'Chinchilly'. They are both gorgeous shades and are ideal for the colder weather. I love Bahama Mama because its a lovely deep plum shade but Chinchilly is the ideal grey and goes with absolutely everything!

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

Oh leaf piles all the way! I'll be honest, I haven't done it in a while but its a lovely feeling when you are younger and just launching yourself into a massive pile of leaves you have been piling up for the last hour or so. Cant go wrong with a bit of crazy fun.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

As much as I adore my skinnies, I also end up living in leggings come Autumn and Winter. I have these lovely think black ones from Topshop that are really warm and I literally pair them with everything. Whether it be jumpers, shirts or skirts, I will wear my black chunky leggings. I also love wearing them with nice chunky socks that come up a bit higher on the leg, very cosy!

12. Combat boots or Uggs?

I think I probably wear my combat boots the most but when its freezing cold you can't go wrong with Uggs. They just keep my feet all nice and toasty and there is nothing warmer then them. They also look great with everything. So I am choosing both on this question. :)

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

I don't know! I have never tried it and I really really want too. Its something I keep meaning to do but I never get round to it. I hope it is worth the hype!

14. Favourite fall TV show?

Oooo well I think I would have to say Downton Abbey as a drama and then all the reality kind of shows like, Strictly Come Dancing, X Factor and I'm a Celeb. They always come out at the same time every year and just remind me thats its fall time and Christmas is only round the corner!

Okay, so thats the sweater weather tag complete! I had so much fun doing it and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. :) I tag every single one of you to give this a go and please let me know if you do because I would love to read your answers!

Kisses
Luci xo

2 comments:

  1. I did the tag over on my blog! Have you tried Marc Jacobs Daisy? I haven't tried Dot. Though it sounds good! Great post/tag

    fallintobeautyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have! It smells amazing. Marc Jacobs scents are always lovely, I really want to smell Honey next. :) xx

      Delete