Thursday 7 November 2013

NOTD | Essie - For The Twill Of It


Hey ladies. Its time for another nail of the day post. I just love painting my nails at the moment as there are so many lovely nail polish shades out there at the moment. Like I have said before, A/W polishes are my absolute favourites! There is just something about dark greys and deep reds that I adore. The shade I am currently wearing is Essie's 'For The Twill Of It'.

I have never had a nail polish this sort of shade before so to me, its pretty unusual and something totally different to what I normally wear but I just think its stunning. Essie describe it as a 'rich medium brown with reflective green shimmer' but I would say its more of a purple with a hint of reflective green shimmer depending on the light. It switches between purple and green as you move and looks really pretty. I am not entirely sure my swatch does it a whole lot of justice, its very difficult to capture the colour in a photo.

If you fancy trying out a shade thats a little different then you have to give this a whirl, its stunning!

What polishes have you been wearing lately?

Kisses
Luci xo




1 comment:

  1. Would love if you could check out my blog http://studentstyle-stalker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete