Thursday 28 November 2013

Winter Warmers

winter Warmers

Polyvore


Hey! Today I just wanted to do a quick post on some what I like to call, winter warmers. Its getting colder all the time and its getting to that time of year where you want to be all wrapped up before leaving the house. I love a nice cosy scarf or a chunky knit hat paired with my winter coat and these are just a few that I found and thought would look super cute once the temperature drops a little more.

I included the classic bobble hats in a range of colours, some with a knitted bobble and others with a fur bobble which I am seeing everywhere at the moment. I love shades of deep reds, creams and browns in the winter and there are lots around to choose from. I also had to add in the novelty hat like this cute panda number. Panda's are my favourite animal so I just fell in love with this straight away, lets be honest, you are never too old for an animal hat. :) I have also been loving ear muffs lately as you can still style your hair and not ruin it but also keep your ears all nice and toasty. I really like the classic black pair but the grey is also pretty sweet too. Lastly is scarves and tartan is huge this season so what better way to incorporate it into your winter wardrobe then in a scarf. If you prefer to be even more wrapped up then there is always a snood to keep you all warm and cosy. :)

So thats it for my quick winter warmers post. I hope you enjoyed it and it maybe gave you a few ideas for what you'd like to style your winter coat with this year.

Kisses
Luci xo

No comments:

Post a Comment